Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Inspiration

I'm supposed to write about the famous artists I admire, but me being a huge nerd I don't really pay attention to the artists most people would call famous.  I actually like comic book artists.  My favorite artists are Yuna Kagesaki, Yabuki Kentaro, and especially Tite Kubo.  Tite Kubo is actually the one I'm going to write about in this blog.  He has created the manga "Bleach" which is one of my all time favorites.  He is one of the reasons I desired to become a comic book artists.  I really admire Tite Kubo.


4 comments:

  1. Hello., It is great to see your posting. You do not have to choose a "famous" artist, but one you really admire. There are so many artists to choose from and it is great to see you are so inspired by this comic book artist, Tite Kubo.

    Oh, and nerds are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI: Your text is black and so is your background...I had to highlight the page in order to see the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi... Wow! "I love bleach", but I really didn't know the artist behind this amazing series.
    It's nice to know that someone is interested in this unique kind of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids introduced me to anime a while back and while it's not one of my favorite reading material, I do admire the artwork.

    ReplyDelete